Rosemount™ Measurement & Analytical, a business unit of Emerson Automation Solutions, is currently seeking a Senior Inspection Technician.
Rosemount™ is a signature brand of Emerson, offering a comprehensive line of measurement instrumentation, analyzers and systems which are used in a wide range of applications found in critical processing facilities such as refineries, chemical plants, power plants, pipelines, and more.
- Performs inspection on physical, mechanical and/or electrical properties of received parts of subassemblies according to the defined criteria and collection plan.
- Accurately updates and documents the results of the inspections and testing.
- Manages and maintains all controlled documents and inspection records.
- Monitors the MRB area and processes rejected material, utilizing the Oracle Quality Module, in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs first article inspection with coordinated measurement machine programming.
- Develops and conducts training as required.
- Coordinates efforts with other work groups in understanding inspection methods/issues.
- Assists in the construction and/or revision inspection procedures, work instructions and checklists.
- Takes initiative to identify and resolve root causes of problems relating to inspection procedures, disposition of defective material or problems with parts received.
- Monitors and coordinates calibration of all measuring equipment, fixtures and critical operation equipment and instrumentation.
- Assists in control of documents and records; conduct periodical document process audits.
- Assists in other tasks as assigned by the superior.
- NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Engineering with at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in inspection environment.
- Able to read & understand engineering drawings and knowledge on Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T).
- Proficient in regular dimensional measuring instruments and able to use Co-ordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) & Smartscope.
- Demonstrate knowledge in material certification, sampling plan, non-conformance handling process.
- Possess good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing
Coordinate Measuring Machine (Cmm)