Power Risk Engineer / Africa / Local / U$80k benefits
Us$60k - US$80K Base plus benefits - Refining / Oil & Gas / Chemical / Petrochemical
Kin Tec are working exclusively with a Global Insurance company that are opening offices in South Africa and Nigeria.
Due to growth of the business they are recruiting for local engineers working for Major Chemical / Refinery companies such as Sasol / Chevron / ENI / EXXON / Glencore that have extensive troubleshooting operational production experience keen to work in a very profitable industry
We are recruiting for a number of Risk Engineers for Global Insurance companies based in Nigeria.
You are expected to have specific knowledge of refining, petrochemical, chemical, and the power industries. An understanding of standards/practices required to prevent losses is expected, including state-of-the-art design and construction, fire protection, process safety management (PSM), process hazard analysis (PHA), change management (MoC), incident investigation. In addition, all aspects of plant integrity, including inspection/maintenance programs to ensure serviceability of static and rotating equipment are expected.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience, with special expertise in the petrochemical and chemical and refining industries
- Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering is essential
- Must have extensive operational, production experience
- Language skills: English (other could be advantageous)/ excellent at writing reports as well as presentations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office products)
- Business sense, team player, service mindset
CVs to [ Email address blocked ]
- Commercial Awareness
- Mechanical Engineering
- Microsoft Office