About this role: Executive Administrator - Corporate Team
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, Brunel has a highly sought after permanent opportunity for a skilled Executive Administrator to work within a Corporate Team located in the CBD!
What you need to bring:
- Extensive diary management
- Coordination of complex international travel arrangement
- Preparation for meetings – including collating relevant preparation material for review, ensuring relevant emails have been referenced, reviewed, coordinating presentation content when applicable
- and assisting in preparation of agendas
- Coding expenses
- Coordinating signatures on documents for execution
- Collation and preparation of material for upcoming Board meetings
- Any other tasks on an as required basis
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant capacity is essential Demonstrated experience in proactive and positive support at Senior Executive level, Corporate Finance support experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience dealing with confidential issues
- High level of understanding of administrative functions and initiative to apply these
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 Suite including MS Teams
- Advanced keyboard skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and proven initiative
- Previous SAP experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Concur is an advantage
- Flexibility to undertake some travel from time to time
- Excellent opportunity to expand your career!
- Perth CBD
- Dynamic work environment
- Excellent negotiable salary!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Agenda Development
- Computer Keyboards
- Corporate Finance
- Microsoft Office