QA/QC Coordinator M/F
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our PMO & Quality Department is looking for a QA/ QC Coordinator who will have the following responsibilities:
• Elaborate the Quality Management Plan and ITP’s procedures and checklists used to inspect the quality of the work executed to ensure meeting client requirements;
• Perform quality visits to ensure the good care of quality records such as inspection records, photo reports, RFI, test reports, certificates, etc, in compliance with standards and client’s requirements;
• Give advice on trend targets for non-conformities management - monitor compliance with quality procedures;
• Ensure the fulfilment of the Quality Protocols when carrying out the activities complying with the defined in the Inspection and Testing Plan;
• Guarantee the adequate establishment of internal document control and with the client;
• Provide Training for the project team regarding quality in projects.
• Master’s in Engineering;
• Proved experience on other Photovoltaic plants;
• Proficient in MS Office;
• English proficiency (mandatory);
• Quality in projects knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills;
• Well-organized and reliable;
• Customer-oriented approach;
• Good time-management skills;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Microsoft Office