My client is one of the world's leading producers of renewable energy. They are actively looking for an experienced business/project developer to be based in Germany to oversee the development of their renewable energy development and strategy throughout the country.
The company are currently increasing the investment into their renewable energy development strategy globally, and with this are looking for senior level individuals worldwide to help further grow their business focused on speeding up the energy transition.
This individual must have good experience working in renewable energy business/project development in Germany, with a wide network in the sector and must be a fluent/native German speaker.
- Strategic business development & identification of opportunities in the German renewable energy market.
- Development and management of business models in regards to the company's renewable energy goals.
- Market analysis of renewable energy project development and the electrical grid, demand & production.
- Initiation of projects including partnerships within solar PV, wind (onshore & offshore), and battery storage.
- Implementation of Tenders.
- Management and cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in engineering or economics.
- Extensive experience in business/project development in the German renewable energy market (solar pv and/or wind preferable).
- Profound knowledge of the project development process.
- Wide network in the German solar pv & wind energy markets.
- Experience in project financing.
- Ability to work within a multinational environment.
- Fluency in German & English languages.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, or send your CV and contact details to [ Email address blocked ] .
- German Language
- English Language
- Business Development
- Market Analysis
- Storage (Warehousing)