You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Operations Readiness Assurance Lead
The role of the Operations Readiness Assurance Led is to work within the Projects & Engineering department. The incumbent is responsible for the operational Readiness and Assurance process of all projects and future Operability & Maintainability of the new facilities.
- Provide operations requirement into the projects in accordance with Client's standards.
- Detail the operations requirement into design and throughout projects executions phase.
- Participate in reviews of the plant design to ensure it provides an ergonomic, functional, and fit-for-purpose facility, and simple to operate. Participate in other innovative studies and activities to ensure that operability, maintainability, and integrity issues are properly addressed and optimized.
- Apply best practices processes in the detail design.
- Ensuring that Operations and Maintenance procedures are produced in accordance with the best practice in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that significant overlap exists with the complexity, prototypes and testing quality areas as part of the Flawless Start-up Initiative (FSI) implementation and OR&A
- Maintain the Operations Risk Register as part of the Project Risk Register.
- Provide guidance to Project Engineer, Design and EPC Contractors personnel on Operations Readiness and Assurance Process and related issues throughout all phases of the projects.
- Communicate and cooperate with project team members, operations team, and other stakeholders to ensure effective sharing of information.
- Ensure operations readiness and seamless transfer of the Projects to the Asset Team with continuous support to the various Project Teams and the Production Operation Readiness and Assurance Team.
- Assure conformance to projects deliverables on operations related matters at each gate - e
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Preferred Chemical Engineering).
- A minimum of 15 years oil and gas experience in operations/maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Operations Readiness Lead in known Oil and Gas Operators.
- Knowledge in projects executions stages & execution plan.
- Depth knowledge and understanding of OR&A process and roles throughout project execution.
- Experience in operations of oil and gas facilities.
- Experience in plant design and facilities commissioning.
- Self-motivated and is required to have strong team working and communication.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Chemical Engineering
- Implement Projects
- Oil And Gas
- Self Motivation
Job ID: BBBH43591