Our Industrial Customer Solutions department within Asset Management in Rotterdam is looking for a Project Developer Industrial Solutions
What we are looking for
Under our strategy to forge long term partnerships with industrial customers we are offering comprehensive, technically robust and financially attractive asset solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs. We enable our customers to achieve their energy transition and decarbonization ambitions which contribute to Uniper’s CO2 neutrality by 2035. We are looking for a self-driven project manager/developer who can translate complex customer requirements and needs into large scale multimillion projects, drive them through conceptualization till final investment decision and deliver long term heat and power supply agreements.
- You are responsible for end-to-end project development from conceptualization till final investment decision and hand-over to engineering for construction. Ensure in-time, on-spec and on budget delivery of the projects.
- Develop innovative (technology) solutions that drive the decarbonization journeys of our industrial customers.
- Lead and cooperate with multi-disciplinary, international teams. Maintain complete transparency and openness within teams, towards our customers and suppliers.
- Take the lead in translating customer’s technical and commercial needs into project proposal, get buy-in from all of the key stakeholders and manage the respective gate decisions till the final signing of the supply agreement.
- Define the resources and capabilities required to execute the projects i.e. engineering, procurement, legal, permits, HSSE, commercial. You are able to anticipate and mitigate the interface risks between the project work streams.
Steer and optimize the business case together with the engineering and commercial team. Ensure robust CAPEX and OPEX estimates. Determine key risks, their impact on the project/business case and their mitigation. Conduct a transparent risk management approach.
- Keep track of lessons-learnt/best practices and integrate them proactively within your project team.
Cooperate and contribute to the sales team. Take an entrepreneurial approach to identify new project opportunities or new industrial clients.
The Capabilities we are looking for
- Bachelor or university degree in technical or business management field.
- Solid hands-on project management and development experience in the energy sector or similar.
- Proven track record of managing and developing complex industrial projects with external clients.
- Knowledge of new energy technologies, market trends /challenges and regulatory levers in Netherlands.
- Work experience in interdisciplinary and international teams leading to excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Creative, solution-orientated and open-minded approach.
- Good stakeholder management skills. Able to bridge gaps and build relations.
- Business fluency in spoken and written Dutch and English is mandatory. German is a benefit.
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact: [ Link removed ]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- Business Management
- Energy Technology