In this role, the Network Automation Developer will be responsible for the development of automating component provisioning, data sources, reports and dashboards that focus on network infrastructure and information security. The engineer will be responsible for the development of tools that automate routine tasks and will contribute to overall process improvement.
If you are an open-minded team player, ready to improve your skillset alongside our expert team, then join our team in Cluj - Napoca or any location in Romania full remotely!
- Understand high-level reporting goals and objectives to support team and group objectives;
- Develop solutions with minimal formal supervision;
- Innovate value-added deliverables according to business needs;
- Define detailed requirements through consultation with peers from information security, networking, and other ad-hoc groups;
- Works on complex technical and non-technical problems collaborating to create, implement and provide solutions that add value to internal customer data, enabling multi-level Decision Support;
- Supporting ad-hoc customer initiatives using innovative and problem-solving skills;
- Works well as a motivated self-starter or under the direction of a supervisor toward determined goals and objectives;
- Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Good understanding of data format (JSON, XML);
- Service integration experience via REST APIs (ex. ServiceNow, Big Cloud Fabric, Cisco ISE, Panorama, Cisco Prime, SDWAN, SharePoint, etc.);
- Familiar with API design principles;
- Strong experience with Linux Infrastructure - deploying and maintaining Linux servers;
- Strong experience configuring and managing databases such as MySQL, Percona;
- Good understanding of MySQL Replication Topologies and Architectures;
- Good understanding of various infrastructure components like Routers/Switches/Load balancers/Firewalls;
- Familiar with software defined networks;
- Familiar with virtualization platform (VMWare);
- Familiar container technologies (ex.Kubernetes,Docker,Proxmox);
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Api Design
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements