You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Project Planner
Brunel has recently partnered with a global leader across life sciences, who are currently undertaking an exciting upgrade of their lab assets.Due to this upgrade the business is now looking to engage a Project Planner on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to extend for the life of the project (24 - 36 months)
This position will be based on site at Broadmeadows working with the project team, which includes a very experienced Project Director who is eager to mentor and develop This is a great opportunity to work client side on a technical commercial construction project while gaining exposure to labs
- Monitor production with a focus on insuring correct resources are deployed to each project
- Produce plans and schedules of work including visual aids such as bar charts, procedures and diagrams
- Utilise specialist planning software such as Primavera to determine schedules
- Prepare logistics plans and progress schedules for projects
- Monitor project progress throughout fabrication period
- Compare progress with client programs and maintain contract deadlines
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors where necessary
- Maintain historical data for projects
- Select appropriate techniques, sequences and equipment for all projects
- Maintain company standards for Quality Assurance purposes
- Provide accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed
What you need to bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in either structural, mechanical, mechatronics, civil engineering or construction management
- Proficient skills and knowledge in Primavera 6 is essential
- Prior experience, in either life sciences, labs or oil and gas projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience
On offer a work environment that promotes a great work culture, with a great management team who are big on mentoring and fostering the right culture for success.This is a contract role offering an attractive hourly rate
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Oil And Gas
Job ID: PUB395991