The candidate shall be responsible for validation and verification of product functionality for flow meters. He/She should understand the requirements as well as product applications and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow meters. Also, the candidate would need to develop UFT scripts for automating the device validation.
The candidate is expected to support multiple business units for manual as well as automated testing. He/She would need to support manual as well as automated testing as part of this.
Experience- 4 to 7 years relevant experience.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design test cases based on requirements.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms. Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files. Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols as needed.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- Device Stress testing.
- Supporting device validation by various other groups in Emerson as part of process.
- Must Have Strong Experience in Embedded Product testing like Flow Transmitters.
- Must Have Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, TCP/IP, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems like PLC and DCS system.
- Prefer to have UFT tool experience with Script Development, VBScripting, Object Handling and Error Handling
- Testing of windows or web-based application for embedded products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecomm Engineering / Instrumentation is required. Master’s degree preferred.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Programmable Logic Controllers