Are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing industry? Do you have broad experience in development project management, and would you like to utilise your skills in an innovative environment to shape a more renewable future? Then have a look at this opportunity to join Vestas, the leader in wind energy!
Operations Engineering > Plant Engineering > Project Management & Planning
At Vestas, we have been bringing the world sustainable energy solutions from day one. As a team member (m/f/d) of Plant Engineering, which supports the organisation in installing and servicing a great number of Scada systems, controlling medium and large sized wind power plants, you will actively be able to contribute to this aim every day.
Plant Engineering is a part of Service NCE (Northern & Central Europe). It is our job to turn a series of wind turbines into a power plant, according to contractual and regional requirements. Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
As Project Manager Multibrand (m/f/d), you will support various areas. Your tasks will include:
- Project management for internal development projects as well as project execution on Multibrand Service Contracts
- Supporting business development around Vestas Scada Multibrand offerings
- Actively cooperate with stakeholders and build up networks
- Deliver high-quality results on time
- Gathering of market requirements for product management and development
- Supporting in the execution of new business models
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience in technical project management
- Knowledge of PLC (programmable logic controller), automation and Scada system integration
- Good English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Driver´s license
- A convincing communicator (m/f/d), capable of delivering your message effectively across the organisation
- Team orientated and collaborative person (m/f/d) with good interpersonal and networking skills
- A well-organised and structured approach to your work and an efficient coordinator (m/f/d)
- Good pragmatical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in a high paced and progressive environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring project-oriented environment. We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to support out when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company that solves one of the most important global tasks of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
The position can be carried out in Husum or Hamburg, Germany.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, so please apply online as soon as possible and no later than October 31st, 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Markus Gehrke, Manager Project Management & Planning, via
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (Scada)
- Product Management
- Persuasive Skills