As a Software Engineer and Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software programs or systems that align with user needs. The duties include meeting with clients or business professionals to strategize ideas for beneficial software, coordinating with other business professionals and customers to design software and running tests, maintain , sustain , answer and resolve customer issues to keep the product and department supported.
Understanding of signal processing analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (IC) play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering with 5 to 8 years or Master’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Application software, software drivers, API development.
- Excellent familiarity with C, C++, C#.
- Working with embedded system and API’s
- Design, test and develop the software to meet those needs
- Recommend upgrades for existing systems and programs
- Develop separate elements of a software that work well in the program as a whole
- Create various diagrams, flowcharts and models that illustrate the type of code needed for programmers
- Ensure continued functionality of a program during maintenance and testing of software
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance
- Revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
- Must be willing to Travel up to 20% of time ( ',
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- C++ (Programming Language)
- C (Programming Language)
- Signal Processing