Minimum Qualification to hire
Not above 30 years
Higher Secondary School Certification
Fair English Communication skills
Helper needs to be carried out tasks to support inspector as and when assigned effectively and safely in conformity with Company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and other applicable guidelines.
Job Description :
- Mobilize equipment in time at the assigned work site to perform the inspection as per Inspector/Team Leader’s instruction.
- Receive instruction from the Inspector and carry out cleaning, sandblasting, buffing, coating or any other inspection related work assigned by Inspector.
- Keep all assigned equipment cleaned and well maintained all the time.
- Ensure that loading/offloading, movements of equipment at the work site are done properly, safely and carefully.
- Follow instructions given by Inspector/Supervisor and maintain and keep the equipment always in good condition.
- Keep the work area always clean.
- Assist the Inspector/Team Leader to perform daily maintenance of equipment prescribed in the maintenance manual and record these in the maintenance file.
- Clean and perform Preventive Maintenance of the equipment daily as required.
- Abrasive Blasting