Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Plant Trainee Operator is an opportunity for an individual to obtain the training and experience necessary to become a qualified Plant Operator. This position will provide a readily available and qualified individual to accommodate future manpower needs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work side by side to learn the operation and surveillance of a gas process facility including the monitoring and operation of all plant equipment and systems including amine gas/liquid CO2 treating, mole sieve gas/liquid dehydration, cryogenic gas processing unit, residue gas compression, gas/liquid measurement and all utility support systems.
- Work within the guidelines and parameters as established by Company Safety Manual, operating procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in various training courses.
- Receive on-the-job training.
- The training will include safety procedures, regulatory requirements, handling of hazardous and highly volatile materials, equipment repair/maintenance, liquid and nature gas measurement, and various other systems that are related to the NGL/natural gas pipeline industry.
- Troubleshoot all plant equipment failures and act accordingly.
- Develop and complete reports related to the operation of a gas process facility.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- A vocational-Technical certificate or an Associate's degree in electronics or a related field is preferred.
- Must have experience in basic computer use including the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and email software.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must successfully complete all pre-employment screening requirements including but not limited to criminal and employment background checks, DOT drug screen.
- Great team player who interacts effectively with co-workers.
- Must be accountable and self-driven to learn, and to continuously develop and improve skills through both formalized and on-the-job training.
- Must be willing to comply with all company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Natural Gas
- Problem Solving
- Regulatory Requirements
- Safety Principles