Job Details Job Location
: Albuquerque Office - ALBUQUERQUE, NM Salary Range
Are you passionate about the positive impact that renewable energy can make on our economy and environment?
Are you hungry for a work environment that rewards insight, expertise and growth?
Do you make the tough calls, with integrity, keeping client satisfaction front of mind?
Are you a leader who succeeds through building winning teams?
Does a place with 310 days of blue skies, four beautiful seasons, 15-minute commutes, first-rate biking and hiking and weekend skiing sound like a place you could live?
We are looking for outstanding Project Manager candidates to lead utility scale PV/battery storage projects throughout the Southwest. Your experience, creativity and focused work will be critical to our future and your own career trajectory with us. Relocation assistance to Albuquerque, New Mexico will be considered.
Established in 2014, Albuquerque based Gridworks is the leading EPC contractor for utility-scale solar and battery storage in New Mexico, with a significant project pipeline throughout western U.S. states. The company is solidly positioned for continued success in the rapid growth of clean energy.
You will lead the execution of utility scale solar and energy storage projects, driving a high degree of cross-functional coordination and problem-solving from conceptual phases through to project completion. You will bring your skills for scheduling, resource allocation, communication, budgeting and project closeout.
- Project master planning including work breakdown structure, estimates, scheduling, “what-if” analysis, and re-planning as required
- Execution against project schedules and budgets
- Project review processes that ensure effective communication with key stakeholders, including formal reporting requirements
- Proven ability to lead complex construction projects of diverse scope
- Sees the big picture through ability to synthesize, analyze, and draw insights from large data sets to inform the best path forward
- Strong business acumen, and an understanding of contracts, contract reviews, budgeting, budgeting reviews, schedules, forecasts and cost projections
- Expertise with tools, techniques and methods for project management and document control
- Proficiency in Salesforce, CMiC, MS Project, Procore and/or other equivalent software
- Skills to navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels across all levels of the organization and externally with clients, potential clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, or construction management. Relevant work experience also to be considered as an alternative.
- 5+ years of construction management and experience, preferably in solar, civil or utility infrastructure projects
Gridworks is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Big Data
- Commercial Awareness
- Construction Management
- Contract Management
- Contract Reviews