SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 96,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
SGS Malaysia was established on 1971 with Head Office located in Kuala Lumpur. Consist of 37 offices, 10 laboratories with more than 1000 staff across Malaysia.
SGS are the leaders in providing innovative solutions for tomorrow’s energy needs today. Solutions that manage risk. Solutions that improve quality. Solutions that maximize returns.
We contribute to the Oil & Gas Upstream sector by offering solutions and services that help our clients to locate, analyze and extract oil and natural gas from both onshore and
offshore fields, from exploration, appraisal and development to production and abandonment.
- To support senior WGM engineer and carry out WGM services such as Multiphase Tracer testing (MPTT) and Isokinetic sampling, other fluid sampling and analysis duties at onshore and offshore locations within Malaysia and overseas as required.
- To assist interfacing with clients and producing detailed high-quality reports. He will also need to assist for pre and post-job equipment preparation, servicing, and calibration as required.
- To assist for equipment preparation of WGM package to be sending to offshore / field / other places from equipment to documentations once received instruction from KL office.
- To order and keep track on consumables requirement for WGM jobs.
- To report any equipment defect, perform maintenance and ensure WGM equipment in tip-top conditions upon job completion and ready for next job.
- Update and monitor Base Task Maintenance Sheet (BTMS) and equipment certification sheet on regular basis. Perform re-certification as and when required.
- To assist in preparation of work pack and end of test report upon completion of job as per client requirement.
- Assists to keep WGM KSB warehouse and other work area bases such as Labuan/Bintulu wellbeing according to SGS QHSE compliance requirement.
- To assist in support any activity/duty necessary to achieve the company objectives/deadlines as may be practicable within the time and workload constraints of job specification.
- Degree in Chemical engineering / Petroleum Engineering/ Mechanical engineering / Chemistry from recognized university/institution.
- Having oilfield well site services with reasonable offshore experience to be able to competently carry out required duties in Wet Gas Metering services, personnel management, equipment maintenance and preparation, and client reporting / relations will be added advantage.
- Computer literacy and mechanical/electrical product service experience.
- Computer experience (word processing, spreadsheet software and e-mail).
- Willing to travel to Offshore platform frequently to carry out duties.
- Fresh graduates with Sarawak Identity are encouraged to apply, where on-the-job training will be provided at the Operations base at Labuan and Terengganu.
Candidates must hold an identity or valid work permit to work in East Malaysia.
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Literacy
- Human Resources
- Job Training