Native level Japanese is mandatory.
Enel X Japan has an immediate need for Project Manager - Customer Service Experience to assist our Demand Response Dispatch and Field Operations Team. Your mission will be to work collaboratively with a range of functional teams to successfully execute our demand response programs as well as drive holistic efficiency, operations assistance, and process improvement gains.
By working in a distributed team, this is truly an international leadership opportunity. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success, a strong “questioning attitude,” technical aptitude, a penchant for process improvement, fastidious attention to detail, and excellent prioritization skills.
Furthermore, this role demands a strong cultural fit, emotional intelligence, effective communication skills, reporting and quantitative abilities, and experience with the Microsoft Office applications. Finally, this person must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple projects and objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with all aspects of the customer service experience at Enel X Japan, including assistance with energy management services, installation of Enel X Site Server hardware/software at customer facilities
- Continual customer communication as part of demand response and other energy management projects.
- Support for demand response program activities, such as, site and program readiness reporting, dispatch process documentation and skills testing and training
- Execute demand response dispatches
- Be a specialist of Enel X’s core operational processes and develop a deep understanding of the issues surrounding load curtailment, emergency backup generation, and demand response programs.
- End-to-end ownership for technology / new service deployment projects (budget, planning, design, installation, commissioning and qualification, launch support)
- Coordinate critical path items, dive deep on technical details and provide innovative solutions to resolve issues
- Assess and communicate project status, escalations on potential risks and delays across multiple teams
- Prepare and conduct weekly standing meetings with internal teams and external vendors/contractors to plan and track deliverables
- Work cross-functionally and influence various teams such as Engineering, Operations, IT, Procurement and provide feedback to improve deployment efficiency
- Work independently or lead a project team that could comprise of project managers, project engineers and contractors
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive both independent and collaborative projects
- Performing other duties as required.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence