Cascade Technologies is a world leader in the design and manufacture of quantum cascade laser based gas sensors. Key markets include process control and continuous emissions monitoring (CEMs).
As a Test Technician, you will be responsible for the testing of leak detector product, as well as testing of other products when required. This role requires an individual who is diligent and has excellent attention to detail, and the ability to communicate results and observations to the Production teams within Cascade. You will have close interaction with the other production cells.
• Perform Factory Acceptance Tests of the leak detector product in line with the Production & Service schedules. Including occasional FAT with customer onsite
• Optical alignment of the leak detector product
• Perform the control system set-up on the demonstrator conveyor track
• Perform final leak checks, and disassembly of product
• Support repair assessments on returned leak detector products, ensuring findings are documented correctly
• Support other product testing tasks as directed, e.g, optical alignment, gas checks, etc; reporting to the Operations Supervisor where necessary
• Update supporting documents, such as configuration records and logging information on register
• Feedback to design teams on all aspects of our products, including performance, software interfaces and mechanical design to aid contiuous improvement. Log NCRs where necessary
• Maintain the work area to a safe and clean status, working to ESD procedures where necessary
• Support the product development team in assessing new applications and assisting in the development of solutions for those applications
• Technically competent, and able to use scientific equipment
• Mechanical assembly experience preferable
• Manual handling experience preferable
• Self directed and motivated in a team environment
• Quick to learn and adapt to new situations and environments
• Excellent timekeeping skills
• Excellent communication skills, including written and oral reporting
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Hardworking And Dedicated