You look for and expect:
- A dynamic environment in Offer Development, working closely with Marketing and Businesses in countries,
- Multiple and various contacts internally and externally for the best satisfaction of our Customers,
- A close collaboration with various System Engineering teams, requiring a high sense of analysis & consolidation.
- A function combining digital expertise, customer application knowledge and project management skills.
- An innovative domain, dealing with Cloud and Mobile technologies
- A high visibility position, participating to the digital transformation of our company on one of the topmost strategic project of the Business Unit
- Focused on Customer,
- Fluent in English,
- At ease in an international and inter-cultural environment,
- Structured and organised,
- Listening, open and convincing,
- Committed to achieving result,
- Willing to drive a software team towards the customer needs
- Able to trade-off between new features and technical debt management.
- Experienced in system engineering and requirement management.
- Passionate about new technologies and IoT.
- Aware of agile methodology / Product Owner role
A position on the EMCP program is for you !
We are looking for a Product Owner for the new generation of Cloud Software and Mobile App of Energy Management, leveraging the Energy Management Cloud Platform (EMCP), customer facing application of the “EcoStruXure Power” offer.
Your main missions will be:
- Understand and refine the functional requirements of the offer, in collaboration with the Offer Marketing leading to a functional specification and identified and structured backlog items
- Be the owner of the backlog : prioritize the backlog, make trade-offs between business and technical stories to ensure customer satisfaction, completion of the roadmap and technical perenity.
- Organize the work of the development teams for the coming sprints
- Define the acceptance level for the product to be shown to customers on a regular basis.
- Participate to the elaboration of the future roadmap of the platform and the related offers, in coordination with the offer management, the architects and the project management.
- Ensure the overall consistency of the offer across all the functionalities
- Ensure the adequate quality of the requirements so that the development and test teams can work properly and efficiently (version & configuration management, downward traceability, …)
- In the scope of a Project Feature Team :
- Be the representative of the customer, leading the development & test team in the right direction towards the highest customer value.
- Create, maintain & prioritise the Feature Backlog
- Accept or refuse the job produced by the Feature Team.
- Agile Methodology
- Configuration Management
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Satisfaction