The Customer Support position is a customer facing position that is responsible for managing, liaising and assisting assigned customer accounts.
- Communicates with customers by email and as part of a phone queue
- Reviews and manages account purchase orders
- Order management for accounts including order entry, quoting, expediting and cancellations
- Prepares and communicates open order reports of customer accounts
- Provides accurate quotations based on customer requirements
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding price and delivery information
- Develops and maintains customer relationships both internal & external
- Handles customer concerns and complaints
- Provides prompt, accurate, efficient and courteous customer service
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience
- College Graduate
- Knowledgeable in MS office applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good customer support skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Multi-tasking skill in a fast-paced environment
- Has strong sense of urgency
- Strong in written and verbal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Accurate in delivering outputs
- DETAIL ORIENTED
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Attention To Detail