Administration support mainly for the Engineering, Lifecycle, Procurement and Management departments in Emerson Automation Solutions France and for Project Control Group Cluj. Work closely with the Engineering Assistant and Manager France and with the Manager Projects from Cluj.
- Support business travel arrangements (transportation, accommodation) according to Emerson Travel Policy and Internal procedures
- Track the entire travel process in specific business tools, including approvals
- Work with online booking tool (Get There) and keep the traveler’s profiles updated
- Maintain a clear communication with teams in order to handle travel requests modifications in timely manner
- Organize accommodation services at the client's location
- Interact with internal and external collaborators and suppliers
- Contacting Training suppliers and book training sessions with them
- Raising the appropriate training requisitions in Business tool
- Check and update travel weekly reports with the Finance department for proper invoice processing on projects
- Handling invoice receptions in business tool for invoice payment (working with Procurement and Finance team)
- Project KPI calculation for the Engineering team in France
- Procedure updating or developing new procedures upon request
- Providing support to local management, by carrying out analytical activities: create and update different types of reports, in order to have a better internal organization:
- KPI calculation the Project control group
- Taking care of the survey process for plant projects
- On Time delivery calculation for plant projects
- Work together with Manager Projects and Business Analysis Coordinator in order to update Project Control Group headcount.
- BA Degree or equivalent educational certificate preferred
- Excellent Romanian language and proficient French and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Competent user of MS Office tools
- Experience in business administration in a projects-based activity preferred
- Experience in generating reports preferred.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.