At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today.
As a Commissioning & Energy Specialist on our team in Houston, TX, you will actively participate in both onsite and office activities to support Commissioning and Energy projects.
Bring your technical skills to the forefront as you lead and perform commissioning and energy solutions activities such as: Testing (QA/QC, Functional Performance), training, equipment and systems start-up, energy audits, efficiency studies, and renewable energy development tasks all focused on improving overall performance for clients and positively impacting carbon reduction goals. The end result will provide safe and functional environments that meet established design requirements and stakeholder expectations.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future – big and small, global and local.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent years of experience
- Relevant experience within the design,consulting, or construction industrywith a focus on: Utility infrastructure, life safety, electrical power systems, low voltage systems, building/facility systems/components, and facility operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Working knowledge of NFPA, NETA and NICET electrical testing and code requirements
- US Citizenship
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Industry recognized commissioning certification
- LEED or other sustainability certification
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under URL blocked - click to apply
and [ Link removed ] .
Electric Power Systems