We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
The Bid Manager has as main objective to win bids according to customer requirements and Signalling Solution strategy. He/She ensures that all bids submitted are in line with the QCD (quality cost delivery) objectives and Alstom tendering processes. He/she gives support to the Tender Leader and Customer Director in order to establish a clear tender strategy up to the contract award, taking into account Alstom’s positioning on the market. To deliver successful bids, the Bid Manager will coordinate a team made of a Cost Manager and a Technical Manager with the support of internal departments.
Position in the organization:
The Bid Manager reports directly to the Signalling Bids & Costing Director.
During pre-selection phase
SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Master Degree in Engineering in one or more of the following fields: Industrial Computer science, Telecom, Electrical, Electronics, Automation;
- Alternatively, Master Degree in Economics or Finance with strong interest and demonstrated capability in advanced technological contexts.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years experience in industrial, rail industry and/or telecom applications;
- Experience in international projects or bids and openness to multi-cultural environment;
- Business & Financial result oriented ;
- Mindset for Marketing and Business Development;
- Fluency in French & English. Dutch & German are assets.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- German Language
- Dutch Language
- English Language
- French Languages
- Hardworking And Dedicated