We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, participates in analysis, design, and implementation of advanced manufacturing technologies. Works across multiple product lines to share best practices and collaborate on similar projects. Requires proficiency in the application of advanced manufacturing technologies. Job tasks impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Assesses existing technologies in manufacturing and suggests improvements.
- Provides engineered technical solutions to help manufacturing plants achieve improvement objectives.
- Utilizes engineering tools such as Solidworks-3D modeling, 3D printing, FMEA, and FEA to design, test and implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Utilizes PLCs, wireless technologies, automation, Python and data analytic tools to implement efficiencies in manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- Collaborates across manufacturing plants to help the broader engineering team achieve objectives through mentoring and best practice sharing.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Controls, Computer Science, or Aerospace.
- Significant experience with automation projects – including demonstrated results.
- Experience with other Advanced Manufacturing technologies, languages, or programs (Lasers, Welding, Additive Manufacturing, VR/AR, Python, Solidworks, etc.).
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Technical Professional.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 110816
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- 3 D Printing
- Aerospace Industries
- Assembly And Installation
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Coaching And Mentoring