When it comes to delivering a brighter, smarter tomorrow, our Integrated Project Delivery Services (IPDS) team is at the heart of the solution. From the pre-construction phase to construction to post-construction, we partner seamlessly with our clients to coordinate and safely and successfully deliver projects and programs.
Our collaborative and flexible teams work across diverse markets and geographies delivering bespoke solutions to our clients’ most complex problems through a combination of significant experience and expertise and leading-edge technology – ensuring we deliver on tomorrow, together.
Our New Zealand IPDS team is seeking Project Managers of varying levels in either Wellington or Auckland to assist this close-knit team in growing the IPDS offering across NZ. The roles will service a range of clients within the Transport, Power, Health and Water markets. Duties will include:
- Managing complex engineering design packages
- Monitoring and reporting of project progress, risks and issues
- Management of time, cost, budget and change management.
- Ensuring project work complies with the project scope of works, statutory/regulatory requirements, and client standards
- Reporting and monitoring of project financial performance. Preparation of cost estimates and drawing lists for projects
We are seeking experienced Project Managers with an established network across the NZ market. You will ideally be:
- Degree qualified in Project Management or Engineering
- Hold project/program management experience across one or more of the following markets: Water, Transport, Power or Health in New Zealand
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ideally you will have previous consultancy experience or have worked client side during your career.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Engineering Design Process