Responsible for the operation of compressors, engines, auxiliary units, turbines, motors, cooling equipment, pumps and related facilities on a rotating 24 hour, 7 days a week shift schedule.
• Responsible for monitoring and controlling process variables, such as pressure, temperature, flow rates to efficiently achieve desired processing results.
• Possible HVAC Operations and maintenance a plus.
• Possible Boiler Operations and water treatment a plus.
• Start, stop and operate engines to maintain designated operating parameters.
• Perform major repairs, with assistance of others, on compressors, engines, turbines, auxiliary equipment, pumps, process controls, and related equipment.
• Ensure the cost effective and efficient performance of all gas and liquid processing units and associated equipment.
• Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of all facilities and equipment as needed.
• Oversee the construction and/or maintenance activities performed by third parties.
• Identify, report and correct safety and environmental concerns.
• Complete appropriate documentation and paperwork including electronic company compliance reports.
• Perform all work in compliance with Company standards, procedures, and regulatory and tariff requirements.
• Demonstrate performance toward operational excellence.
• Complete other related duties as assigned by supervision.
Must possess and maintain a Valid Driver’s license and meet company insurability requirements.
• Basic computer skills (knowledge of MS Office, operating systems, company software).
• Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals).
• Experience reading and interpreting blueprints, P&IDs and other diagrams.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s), prioritize work schedule, focus attention on details and follow work rule/procedures.
• Must respond to and address callouts and emergencies after regular business hours which will require carrying a communication device.
• Depending on location and workload travel may be required.
• Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
• Knowledge of Common Ground Alliances Best Practices and government regulations 192, OSHA, and EPA a plus.
•Ability to perform physical requirements of the position including but not limited to working in tight spaces; walking up and down stairs and ladders; negotiating uneven surfaces and carrying up to 50 pounds
• Other related duties as assigned.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.