As our Sales Engineer Refrigeration Benelux (m/f/d) you are responsible for developing our business and providing sustainable growth in the Benelux region. You will plan and prioritize sales activities, customers and prospect contacts to achieve the agreed business goals. In this role you will maximize sales of the Copeland & Alco brands in our distribution network with a primary focus on the Refrigeration market, with occasional involvement in the heat pump and A/C segments. This role will be based on a working-from-home basis and you will report to our Sales Manager Benelux.
- Generate sales by providing sales & technical advice to both existing and potential customers (wholesalers/contractors/installers)
- Generating sales through hands-on demonstrations, participation at trade shows and wholesaler events.
- Managing the relationships with existing wholesalers & installers/contractors in the targeted segments through regular face to face visits
- Providing training to installers and wholesaler sales staff
- Visiting relevant customers and prospects on a daily basis
- Provision of weekly follow-up reports on visits, sales-leads, distributor activities and offers
DELETE THIS TEXT BEFORE POSTING: Include information about travel, relocation and/or other relevant topics for this position.
Our Ideal Candidate (m/f/d):
- Technical degree in Refrigeration, university degree in either mechanical engineering or business (or comparable)
- Preferably three to five years experience in one of following sectors: Refrigeration, HVAC or Heat-pump.
- Knowledgeable expertise in the CO2 segment is an extra asset
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish, good knowledge of English necessary, French would be an extra asset
- Competent and confident; ability to adapt to company culture in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness & efficiency.
- Has a proactive sales mentality: independent, sales driven and result-oriented with a positive approach and a clear focus on high quality sales, customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), presentation and hands-on demonstration skills
- Reliable and determined
- Capable of establishing good relations with customers in different levels
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Open to frequent travels to customers and Emerson locations
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Dutch Language
- Sales Management
- French Languages
- Sales Engineering
- Hardworking And Dedicated