Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde is seeking a Process Technician to join our team located in Medford, OR.
Process Technicians will process gas cylinders to support internal and external business needs.
- Keep an Eagle Eye on safety
- Conform to all site specific and Linde policy and procedures
- Perform a variation of processes related to cylinder preparation, cylinder handling, cylinder filling, and shipping & receiving functions
- Perform various SAP Transactions to maintain a streamlined stock and sales order flow
- Perform tasks associated with stock and sales order realization including cylinder requisition, record recording, data management, record handling
- Collect and record basic operations data to ensure process optimization and product quality
- Support raw material and product inventory maintenance
- Review raw material specifications for conformity
- Provide feedback and/or participate on potential HPO projects associated with operational processes
- Perform basic system maintenance
- Enter Work Requests into Maximo for required maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-organized work area
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic Algebra and unit conversions
- Fit to perform duties where respirators are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Product Quality Assurance