We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
The Center of Excellence Electrical is responsible to develop electrical products from Detailed Design stage till the Serial Go. Within the Center of Excellence Electrical (COEE), located in Toulouse, we are looking for an Electrical Project Manager.
Purpose of the job:
- Is accountable for the QCDT (Quality Cost Delivery Technical) achievements of electrical products (looms+cubicles) of the train/project in compliance with the Center of Excellence commitments
- Is the main interface with the Train Fitting & Lead Unit Project team (Project Manager, Project Operation Manager, Electrical Project Manager at train level)
During project development phase:
- Realize End-to-End project schedule early in the project and update it in a regular basis. Highlight/Escalate when necessary deviations to the initial plan to his Manager
- Consolidate CoEE Project management plan (QCDT )
- Manage, communicate and escalate on critical paths
- Ensure QCD follow-up of the projects
- Is responsible of recurring and non-recurring cost achievements (in accordance with CoE commitments during Tender phase or at the beginning of the project)
- Support Design Leader for the Variation Orders (VO) preparation
- Anticipate and alert in case of QCD deviation and propose appropriate action plan to recover (mitigation plan)
- Prepare Project Monthly Review for management
- Coordinate various stakeholders to ensure QCDT deliverables: CoE Engineering, CoE Industrial, Train Fitting & Lead Unit project team, Manufacturers (MoB),…
- Propose organization to manage modifications in relation with Configuration & Change Management strategy defined with the project
- Manage first deliveries, retrofit configuration and application
During project serial phase:
- Propose organization to manage modifications during serial life of the project
- Promote CoEE way of working and accelerate understanding of electrical products development process
- Formalize and use the Return of Experience of each project for the benefit of the next ones.
- Use this analyse and best practices deployed to contribute to CoE processes improvement
- Ensures that Design for Quality process is applied for electrical products of his project and lead it
- Support to Tender phase when needed
- Permanently think how to contribute to improve leadtime to develop products
5 years of experience in Project Management in an industry environement
- Management of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to demonstrate animation skills of cross-functional skills
- Capable to anticipate issues and to be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and to work effectively under pressure to meet the deadline
- Able to work in an international, multi-sites and matrix organization structure
- Background in electrical components, electrical products developments, wirings, …is a plus
Competencies & Skills
- Rigorous, structured and sense of anticipation
- Team spirit & Collaborative management
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills
- Be able to challenge customer and highly proactive in proposing solutions.
- Comfortable in an international environment.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Change Management
- Best Practices
- Project Management