We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction from local sales management, responsible for selling software and software related services to customers. This Outside Sales, Account Manager (AM) will sell directly to customers. This individual is responsible for securing revenue targets against an assigned quota, ensures profitability of the relationship, and improves market share/penetration by directing the total array of the company's technical, commercial, and operational capabilities to the assigned client's domestic needs. Builds relationships with customer’s staff, management, and executives across all aspects of the Oilfield Life Cycle. Develops territory and account plans that are focused on expanding our business. Provides accurate forecasting of business including a Commit, Upside and Pipeline of deals and opportunities. Requires completion of an undergraduate degree and a minimum of one year of sales experience. Individuals will be accountable for revenue scope of (typically) $2-$5M.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Rte Rhoude El Baguel, KM 15, Hassi Messaoud, , 30500, Algeria
Requisition Number: 89459
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.