Overall responsibility for projects from quotation to cash for medium complexity project orders. Coordinate a project team covering: quotation, order entry, order engineering, supply chain, and plant project team. Provide input on project performance. Coordinate and own several medium complexity projects.
- Project lead time and on time delivery for products and documentation.
- Customer change order management requests.
- Ensuring customer specifications are met or commented on.
- Margin uplift
- Managing critical path and managing execution risk.
- Communication Internally and externally – effective management of all stakeholders.
Planning and Execution
- Develops and owns the Project Plan.
- Coordinates manufacturing sites through effective planning scheduling and management.
- Manages critical path and managing execution risk.
- Coordinates cross-functional project teams.
- Responsible for the EDDI to ensure realistic lead times and standard document tiers are quoted.
- Requirements internally and externally, giving clear direction and requirements.
- Leads internal and external communication for (medium complexity) project orders.
- Liaises with IPM to coordinate the inspection meetings.
- Interface and communicate with the customer/sales office to provide updates, milestones, and progress appropriately.
- Ensures alignment with the customer on the Commitment Date and the Customer PO Dates including milestone dates for drawing and procedure submittals, drawing and procedures approvals, equipment inspection notifications, and “Ready for Inspection” dates.
- Understands Terms and Conditions of contract.
- Minimizes exposure to penalties; familiarity with contract law and regulations.
- Works to ensure costs are managed and wherever possible, that still allows the project to meet customer requirements, action should be taken to avoid costs.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the project.
- Effectively manages change orders for an improved financial performance of the project; manage margin uplift for project.
- Manages financial targets and metrics for the project with the help of the Project Financial Analyst.
- BA or BS Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a project manager role within the industrial space.
- Effective communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Self-starting and action oriented.
- Ability to comprehend technical details/technical literacy.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, acknowledge mistakes, and possess emotional intelligence/diplomacy.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Order Management Systems