Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit [ Link removed ] for more information or connect on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , or [ Link removed ] .
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Coordinate and interface with Product Center on delivery schedule
- Identify any possible bottleneck and look at ways to shorten the critical path and resolving delays pro-actively.
- In charge of product delivery documentation: MEL, SQP, M&L, WPTS system etc.
- Manage and oversee the logistics of product delivery
- In charge of Service Ticket on time submission
- Provide by weekly revenue updates to Ops Manager
- In charge of final equipment sign off and pre delivery inspection
- Provide post sale support to clients.
- Handling, Rig-Up and Rig-Down procedures
- Re-certifications and maintenance of various Components
- Manage the WFT field crew involved in this activity
- Perform efficiency assessment and reports internally for continuous improvement (Lessons Learned etc.).
- Facilitate communication between the customer and WFT representatives.
- Perform MPD jobs audit.
- Review and approve rig visit (onshore/offshore) reports and related flow process diagram and P&ID.
- Communicate Personnel Mobilization Check List to client
- Raise MOC’s applicable to any Operational deviations for projects
- Exposure to Underbalanced Drilling or Managed Pressure Drilling would be highly advantageous. Alternatively, you should possess exposure to Drilling Operations in an offshore and land capacity.
- Proven industry experience, some of which should be within a similar Project Coordination role.
- Business skills in Operations and Administration coupled with basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of Weatherford's service equipment and business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to use diplomatic skills in dealing with company and outside customer personnel.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers.
- Comfortable working in a busy and demanding environment with excellent prioritisation skills.
- Experience using AutoCAD or interpreting technical drawings.
- Experience utilising Project Management Software.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
- A problem solving approach.