- Responsible to Develop Engineering Documentation Such as Work Instructions, PFMEA's, AQP's and 8D's
- Develop Strategies to Reduce the Safety Issues and Improve Ergonomics
- Implementation of Cost Reduction and Capital Projects by Developing Capital Expenditure Request, Project Gantt Chart
- Work in Continuous Improvement Projects From the Design to Full Implementation
- Project Implementation to reduce Scrap Metrics & Productivity Improvement
- Availability to Travel to US
- Industrial or Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Bachelor Degree
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Experience on Engineering Documentation, such as Work Instructions, PFMEA's, AQP and 8D's
- Electric Controls Knowledge
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Continuous Improvement Process