Our bodies and environment all depend on water, it is the building block that supports all life. Water issues are becoming increasingly prominent as we struggle with the disparity between water availability and demands, water pollution, and competition for limited water resources. At Jacobs, we recognize these challenges ,and our engineers, scientists, and planners are working together with clients to find the right solutions to their water challenges.
Our Water business is currently seeking for a BIM Coordinator to be part of the major water treatment plant project in Tuas, Singapore.
This is a site-based role to provide technical support to the design teams as well as coordinate deliverable from the Contractor and manage submissions to the Client related to 3D models and drawings. This role will report to the Project BIM Manager and Construction Manager. Tasks include; but not limited to the following:
- Be the point of contact for all BIM related reporting and inquiries within the designated contract group, Lead any BIM meeting with Contractors to deliver per BIM requirements.
- Report current submission status to the Team, and to take action Proactive on resolving engineering challenge using BIM tools.
- Review Contractor’s submission per requirements properly.
To be a successful candidate, you must possess:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering. Working experience as a BIM Coordinator in process plant and/or wastewater treatment projects will be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in large multi-disciplinary infrastructure project using 3D models
- Experience in managing multiple contractors within one project in Singapore
- Proficient in BIM modeling using Bentley, Autodesk, or a similar suite of software. Knowledge in Bentley AECOsim/Open Buildings/Open Plant software will be an advantage.
Only candidates who are currently residing in Singapore will be considered.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.