Depuis 50 ans, nous sommes animés par la conviction que les ingénieurs, par leur audace, leur expertise et leur capacité à faire bouger les lignes sont les architectes du monde de demain.
Description du Poste
Tous les jours, nos 5 700 collaborateurs innovent au contact de leurs clients. Ils accompagnent les plus grands projets de l'ingénierie mondiale dans les domaines de l'énergie, de la santé, des sciences de la vie et des transports.
Groupe international en forte croissance, nous sommes présents dans 14 pays (Europe, Moyen-Orient, Asie, Afrique).
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure Ltd (AEIL) are looking to recruit a Principal Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer to support and manage the significant growth in its EC&I business
The Principal EC&I Engineer will support tender documentation production, generate technical solutions, manage technical risks and assist in production of estimates and programmes.
You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from capture of customer requirements, providing design input for assemblies, systems and installations to ensure the design is safe, functionally adequate for the user defined technical specification and in line with the appropriate design codes. During the design process you shall consider the time & cost impact of the design decisions made, communicating any significant deviations to the project management team where commercial review is required.
You will play a central technical role within project delivery and therefore will need to have good communication & technical management skills, to ensure that the interface with the project manager and other technical disciplines is efficient & effective.
As a Principal EC&I Engineer you must therefore be able to successfully lead presentations at design review meetings, which will include client representatives to a high standard.
As a Principal EC&I Engineer you shall be required to set the required professional standard for the members of the EC&I discipline group.
Adhere to all company and statutory H&S policies rules, regulations and laws.
Clarify and agree project requirements at all levels.
Contribute to the project delivery plan demonstrating strong technical and commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- To have experience across the full project life cycle, from project initiation to commissioning.
- Experienced in bid development, both technically and commercially.
- Experience of team and technical leadership of EC&I Engineers and Designers
- Extensive experience with a variety of nuclear site operators.
- Well versed in the application of appropriate engineering standards.
- Ability to develop processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Knowledge and application of European and International Standards and EC&I best practice.
- Be able to work with a high degree of independence using own initiative and motivation.
- Be able to demonstrate a minimum of three years previous experience in the role of Senior Engineer or a similar Staff appointment.
- Experience or interest in the application of Digital Engineering Technologies.
For more information and a further discussion through the job description, please contact [ Email address blocked ]
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Assystem Energy & Infrastructure Ltd (AEIL) are looking to recruit a Principal Electrical, Control & Instrumentation (EC&I) Engineer to support and manage the significant growth in its EC&I business.
As a Principal Engineer you will be directly involved in our most exciting projects, where you will provide functional leadership and support to the EC&I technical discipline community across a wide range of our Client portfolio projects and framework agreements
At AEIL an EC&I Engineer can cover several disciplines including:
• Power Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering (including functional safety)
• Control Engineering including model-based software development
• Systems Engineering.
As a Principal EC&I Engineer, we would expect you to be familiar with at least three of the discipline areas and highly competent in at least two of them. We are looking for candidates who will be able to help steer the business forward and ensure that Assystem maintains and develops its reputation as a world-class service provider
Chez Assystem, chacun est acteur et entrepreneur de sa carrière. Nous vous offrons l’opportunité et les moyens d’atteindre votre plein potentiel.
Alors rejoignez-nous et faites avancer à grand pas l’ingénierie de demain !
Systems Development Life Cycle