Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a %245B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food %26amp; beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord%26rsquo;s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Regal Rexnord is looking for an energetic and experienced candidate to fulfill a key role in our Commercial HVAC business unit. We have an immediate opening for a Training Manager. This role will have responsibility for developing and delivering the organization%26rsquo;s training programs, with a focus on the commercial contractor and aftermarket distribution spaces.
The ideal candidate will have in-field, commercial HVAC contractor experience %26ndash; you%26rsquo;ve spent time maintaining commercial equipment, understand its challenges and can translate commercial contractor needs into robust training plans that support our business goals. If you%26rsquo;ve spent time in-field as a Commercial HVAC contractor and are ready to get off the rooftop and into a role that will focus your knowledge and expertise on creating impactful training programs, we can%26rsquo;t wait to talk with you!
This individual can reside in any metropolitan area with a preference for the Midwest/Ohio.
- Lead the development of the business unit%26rsquo;s on-line and in-person contractor/distributor training programs.
- Understand commercial motors, the business unit%26rsquo;s products and how they best fit the needs of commercial HVAC contractors and aftermarket distribution needs.
- Researches and refines training materials.
- Reviews participants post training survey data to improve overall program.
- Designs and conducts training programs to meet business objectives.
- Conducts training needs assessments on a regular basis and develops proposals.
- Reviews training benchmarks and recommends changes to the corporate or location curriculum.
- Develops new curriculum materials necessary to meet business needs.
- Identifies and evaluates external training programs and materials.
- Serves as an internal resource to assist employees and managers in meeting employee development needs.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial HVAC field service experience and/or experience in providing training/instruction to commercial field technicians.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, speaking, and writing.
- Understanding of commercial motor installations, schematics, wiring diagrams and HVAC systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, Outlook, and Microsoft Team
- Passion and enthusiasm for developing others.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Team orientated %26amp; a collaborative mindset
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree or Accredited trade school, BS, or AAS degree in applied commercial HVACR.
- Credentials in Training instruction %26amp;/or prior experience in a training role within the HVACR industry.
- Familiarity with developing content for on-line Learning Management Systems like iAspire.
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Electrical Diagrams
- Field Service Management