The change in our world is more profound than ever, driven by a new scale and speed of urbanization, digitization, and industrialization. New technologies, enabling for the first time distributed and connected energy, challenge us to redefine the way we live.
We believe access to energy is a basic human right. We want everyone on our planet to have access to reliable, safe, efficient, and sustainable energy. At Schneider Electric, we are committed to innovate solutions that address this energy paradox, balancing our planet’s carbon footprint and supporting the undisputable right of everyone to quality energy.
We invent technologies that will transform the places where we live, work, and play. With our ingenious design philosophy, we deliver solutions that integrate seamlessly to our environment, supporting the rhythm of our lives, empowering people to do more with less.
As the global leader in energy management and automation, with over 170,000 employees and operations in more than 100 countries, we provide connected technologies that will reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
We are looking for an individual with a strong personal drive who will contribute to our overall Schneider Electric growth plan in Belgium.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner your primary role is to identify, engage, assess and acquire qualitative candidates for various roles with a strong focus on diversity including gender and early in career. Your immediate scope is Belgium but might expand beyond this as you are working within an international company and team.
This is a unique opportunity based in Brussels, Belgium, within an international environment where you will;
- Manage and coordinate end to end recruitment projects, both on single open positions and projects that include multiple positions and locations, meeting the business needs while ensuring adherence to applicable local and corporate regulations.
- Deliver recruitment projects where requirements may be niche, both within Schneider Electric and in the market, ensuring diversity is a key consideration throughout.
- Partner with the hiring community, where hiring managers may be sitting in Executive positions.
- Accountable for facilitating the recruitment processes and communication liaising with hiring managers, internal stakeholders and potential external vendors.
- Implement and execute creative and targeted sourcing strategies resulting in successful pipelining of both active and passive candidates.
- Conduct interviews and effectively assess experience, competencies and values. Manage psychometric tests and other assessment tools as appropriate.
- Play a critical role in ensuring promotion of the company employer brand in view of hiring the best possible talent.
- Establish effective strategy for developing strong relationships with target universities and manage early in career hiring initiatives and projects.
- Execute with excellence by leveraging and collaborating with the wider Talent Acquisition & Mobility team.
The required skills and experience for this position are as follows;
Recruitment and Selection: Minimum 5 years experience in recruitment and hands on experience in sourcing and interviewing specialist/senior roles within the Belgian market. International experience advantageous. Background in any environment requiring a proactive approach, ability to attract passive candidates, and with niche skill set required.
Employer Branding. Experienced with social media and understanding of Employer Branding. Experience with University Relations beneficial.
Business Acumen: Experience in any technical sector with complex functions, business models and research briefs. Industry/Energy or IT industry experience advantageous.
Focus on Customer: Asks open questions to build a shared understanding. Does not bring assumptions to the table and is comfortable asking for clarification on key points. Results driven but also approachable and easy to work with; "team player".
Influence and Convince: Ability to understand complicated (business) concepts, ask effective questions and make compelling propositions/ideas. Advanced communication and negotiation skills.
Communicate Effectively: Fluent command of both French, Dutch and English. Experience in handling hiring manager conversations at executive level. Communicates concisely and effectively with good presentation skills.
Market Research and Data Management: Strong analytical skills. Knowledge of market mapping methodologies and different output formats.
Other: Excellent time management skills. Ability to be multitasking. Proficient in the use of MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Taleo) and database/CRM systems.
Education: Bachelor degree level or beyond.