Applications (App) Manager
Location: Remote however there will be occasional meetings in the North West
Contract: Inside IR35
Day rate: Up to £415 per day
Duration: 6 months+ (Will most likely extend)
Start date: ASAP
Security/Clearance Required: BPSS checks to be completed as part of your onboarding
The applications manager will lead the sourcing of software applications either via clients, partners, direct from vendors, or internal IT). They will plan and manage the required software applications deployment and liaise with the providers to ensure the installation and daily maintenance of those applications, as well as the associated network and hardware installations
This role will suit someone familiar with Microsoft 365, experienced Helpdesk (3rd line or higher), with previous App Manager experience. No development experience required, the applications will all be “off the self” therefore the successful candidates will need to know how to use the Apps but not have to create
The role will involve:
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent deliverables and responsibilities across multiple systems
• Work closely with the applications respective SMEs, to manage sourcing and oversee successful deployment of applications, ensuring they meet client/SMEs needs and deadlines.
• Manage technology vendors, IT, procurement performance to hit the project deadlines.
• Own and manage budget and associated spend.
• Highly effective organisation/project management skills, can take initiative, knows when to escalate.
• Lead the (re)definition and ongoing management of standards / working practices
• Ensure that all work is delivered efficiently, effectively and professionally.
• Identify opportunities to improve the technology solutions used by the organisation and be part of defining the overall technology roadmap.
• Understand customer requirements and specification documents / technical documentation
If you are interested in hearing more about the position and the company then please apply directly or get in touch for more information – [ Email address blocked ]
- Financial Management
- Help Desk
- Procurement Management
- Project Management