Perfect Execution Analyst
Make a difference with the work you do
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
In Perfect Execution, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value added support across different Emerson products and services globally. You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Emerson’s customers.
The Senior Analyst for Perfect Execution supports Business Unit Perfect Execution Leaders and Manila team through administration and implementation of Lean Enterprise support, Quality Engineering and Perfect Execution Analytics. He/she will provide high quality analysis providing descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analysis.
What you will work on
- Coordinate, validate and clarify with stakeholders on reporting requirements
- Extracts/generates quantitative information from databases using standard queries
- Performs data validation to achieve data consistency
- Combines extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools (excel, macro, database)
- Analyze and interpret data using descriptive analytics (basic mathematics, comparative analysis)
- Creates charts, trends as necessary to aid in easy interpretation and better understanding of analyzed data
- Optimize the reporting process by enhancing tools/scripts (programming language, Excel Macro, VBA, SQL, Access)
- Create a new Documented Information related documents and processes (e.g. work procedures, forms, documented information and process flow) based on the documentation guidelines
Continuous Improvement & Innovation:
- Leads a team in handling a Continuous Improvement Project using a problem-solving methodology.
- Gathers, Analyses and documents the Continuous Improvement Project as part best practice sharing
- Facilitates the lesson learned collaboration with the projects team.
- Plans and conducts Time and Motion study to gather data and information for analytics.
Project Monitoring & Control
- Maintaining an accurate and timely information base concerning the projects product and their associated documentation until project completion
- Monitor overall project stakeholder relationships to ensure expectations are met
- Monitor and record results from quality activities and assess their performances
- Track and monitor the revision or changes to the project artefacts
- Archive project artefacts to ensure proper documentation for future reference
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer/Programming Science; BS Mathematics, BS Statistics or equivalent (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within Data Analytics
- Working experience in implementing Lean Enterprise Principles (Value Stream Mapping, 5S 1 required)
- Knowledge of key supply chain planning, manufacturing concepts and processes and/or Sales and Operations Planning is required.
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge in PDCA (Plan Do Check Adjust) management methodology and DMAIC (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control) problem solving methodology
- Strong data handling, analytical capability and experience. Must be able to understand complex business operations and disseminate that information to executive management; providing recommendations on areas of improvement and identifying best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Must be able to independently create effective and professional slide presentations with inputs from Perfect Execution core team and steering committee members. Communicate key finding and best practices to corporate and business unit leaders across the organization
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite:
- Intermediate proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook (required)
- Expert in MS Excel and /or Visual Basic for Excel (required)
- Basic MS Access, MS Visio, MS SharePoint (preferred)
- Proficiency in at least one Data Visualization tool, such as but not limited to Power BI, Domo, Tableau, DAX etc
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Microsoft Power Point