Schneider Electric™ is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Smart Factory
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Application Engineer is a project engineer in charge of the customization of low voltage electrical equipment’s using standard designs. He/she customize the control & power distribution drawings based on customer specs and creates the BOM needed to build these equipment’s.
What will you do?
- Engineering design of Low Voltage Motor Control Center
- Create BOMs to building equipment
- Continuous improvement projects
- Productivity projects
- Internal and external customer service
- Liaise with customers to help define system requirements.
- Provide commissioning assistance.
- Provide technical and sales support.
- Interface with Technical Support and Field Service Engineers
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Electrical Installation Work
- Engineering Design Process
- Field Service Management