● You, as the System Technical Project Manager, will be the R&D main technical referent of the System PM
for a single disciplinary, single-sensor sub-project with an overall budget around ~€10million or less.
● You will be accountable for the deliverables of the system sub-project in terms of time, quality and cost.
● You will be empowered by the R&D Manager to manage his/her Contributors,
❖ To effectively communicate with the project team all requirements & facilitate resolution of all
project related issues.
❖ To efficiently and effectively communicate with management on all issues requiring escalation.
Main technical referent of the project
● Propose to (and align with) the software PTM, the Mechatronic PM (if applicable) and the System Test &
Validation PTM, and for a specific Platform/Component/Function the technical scenario leading to the
system deliveries of the project to the customer.
● Summarize thePlatform/Component/Function specific technical scenario in the overall system project
planning ( shows at least system deliveries and synchronization deliverables between subprojects) and in the
system delivery plan (agreed content of planned deliveries)
● Present to System PM the technical Scenario needed changes and gets his/her approval in project weekly
meetings organized by System PM
● In charge of the Platform/Component/Function specific robust design, in line with the economic targets, to
meet customer requirements (technical requirements as well as component integrity requirements),
applicable norms & regulations requirements and lessons learned if applicable for specific
● Lead the Platform/Component/Function specific risk management activities on the project \:
Review periodically with the SW PM, mechatronic PM (if applicable) and System Test and Validation PM the
status of their risk management, and enrich it if necessary by additional risk management actions at the
Platform/Component/Function level impacting the overall technical scenario.
● Represent the specific Platform/Component/Function at the customer, break down and cascade internally
customer requests and needs
● Triaging the Platform/Component/Function Level internal/customer reported issues and driving the task
● Report and escalate to his/her system project manager and R&D manager as needed
● Provide following regular reporting \:
❖ Traceability between Specs/Use cases & System Test cases for specific Platform/Component/Function
❖ Overall Platform/Component/Function performance in vehicle vs plan
Accountable for the system sub-project deliverables\:
● Support the DVS Project Development Plan following CPM (CLEAN Project Management), and in particular
makes sure necessary technical reviews and design reviews are performed for Platform/Component/Function
● Prepare the platform/component/function System sub project deliverable status for milestone readiness
● Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
● Assign activities to his/her team members and tracks their progress and spending versus his/her allowed
● Provide following regular reporting \:
- Spec/Req analyzes & delivery according plan
- Sub-Project System cost spending & forecast vs Budget
● Identify and plan work packages needed to deliver the deliverables of platform/component/function level
● Apply Standardisation rules promoted by Métiers and Platforms, exceptionally will request destandardisations
based on sound justifications
Management of the contributors
● Daily management of specific System team subproject direct/indirect contributors.
● Assign to them the work packages needed
● Regular review with his/her R&D manager or Product Manager and the Metier Department Managers to
check alignment between needs and availabilities
● 10 years in Automotive ADAS Domain
● 3 years in technical Project/Product Management role
● Experience in R&D development activities in Automotive - Demonstrated Project delivery
● System/SW/Mechatronic Métier experience - System/SW Design experience (System/SW Requirements
Engineering, System/SW Architecture or knowledge of ADAS Features/Mechatronic)
An Engineering Degree in a relevant area e.g. Electronics
- Automotive Industry