We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
As CAD Electrical Integration, your role is:
- Accountable of creating 3D Models for Electrical Routing Integration (ERI) activities (Electrical Cubicles / Harnesses / Cable Tray) & deliverables on projects and tenders in compliance with QCD commitment.
- To apply applicable Electrical Routing Integration (ERI) Domain instructions, processes & tools.
YOUR MISSION :
- Creating the 3D model, design annotations and 2D deliverables for Electrical Routing Integration Domain activities in compliance with QCD commitments.
- Verifying consistency of Mechanical & Electrical interfaces, compliance with requirements on ERI Domain scope.
- Realizing the deliverables by taking account of Train Electrical (TE) rules.
- Updating 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables on ERI Domain taking into account change Requests.
- Checking Electrical Routing Sub-systems deliveries conformity with project needs.
- Considering REX, the norms and the contract requirements into the deliverables
- Respecting On-time delivering for his activities during projects/tenders
- Integrating the linked metier requirements: Advanced Industrialization, Harness designer, EMC, and Maintainability
- Participating in continues improvement of ERI Domain activities
- Contributing to Mechanical Engineer and Train Electrical Engineer for the preparation of documents during TE Design Reviews.
- Supporting industrialization and production teams during manufacturing ramp-up.
- Realizing Bill of Material.
YOUR PROFILE :
Knowledge & Experience
- Good understanding of Electrical Routing Integration & Design methods of Electrical installation (preferably experienced in railway products)
- 3D Modelling, drawing rules and stack-up analysis
- Sense of urgency / priority.
- Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- English Intermediate in read/writing and technical meetings.
Diploma & Tools
BTS or DUT Mechanical (> 5 years)
Engineer with Mechanical beginner / junior (< 5 years)
- Catia v5 : Solid, Surfacic, Sheet Metal Work (SMW)
- Digital Mock-up : DMA 2.2 or DMA 2.3 or equivalent (Smarteam, 3DCOM, etc.)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Design Methods
- Electrical Installation Work
- Electrical Wirings