Job Description Summary
Project Manager with large expertise in contracts of Protection and Control System for Energy Industry.
- Project Management of Protection & Control Systems, High Voltage Substation Automation, dealing with Generation, Transmission & Distribution companies in Chile and South America.
- Ultimate owner of the contract, its deliverables and results (OTD, CM, customer satisfaction)
- Launch the contract, executing critical analysis of scope, financials, schedule, planning and all milestones related to the project
- Consolidate with customer the scope of supply of the contract, detailing the services, equipment, software and integrations of the system to be used
- Responsible for the integration of: scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communication, risks, opportunities of the contract
- Identify opportunities of Changer Orders in the contract and coordinate all necessary negotiations (internal and external to the company)
- Follow all physical financial events of the contract, analyzing deviations and adjusting when necessary
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with the team involved, even if multidisciplinary (technical, financial, logistics) with focus to fulfill all the project targets
- Drive all company departments involved in the project process, participating actively with Sourcing, Procurement, invoicing, logistics of the delivery
- Control the invoicing, cash-in/cash-out, contract costs to assure/optimize the budget targets
- Coordinate the usage of all necessary resources of the contract, addressing and controlling the services from third parties, and also taking actions close to the responsible areas for any further correction needed.
- Keep close contact with customer aiming to inform the progress and work to defend the company main interests
- Elaborate reports for the management informing business position and relevant facts affecting the contract, being responsible for RCA analysis in case it is needed, and participating in Project and Portfolio Review
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Project Management
- At least 8 years of experience in Project Management position
- PMP/PMI qualified
- PM of projects of P&C/Substation Automation for Electrical Utilities
- Knowledge of the Energy Market
- Portuguese knowledge facilitating the communication with people in Brazil.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No