We are currently looking for a Procurement Spcialist on behalf of a international rail technology specialist who need someone who is experiecne in procuring materials and services within a highly regulated industry. This succesful candidate will be involved in a range of projects across the country upgrading the UK rail infrastructure with the latest rail and telecommunications technlogy.
Responsible for the daily sourcing and procurement of requirements associated to design and produce bids and proposals for operational and business needs as well as, but not limited to:
• Consolidating supply chain into category group(s) with the aim of achieving a fully supported 'best in class' supply chain.
• Manage supply chain and implement cost saving and value improvement when needed
• Production of Procurement related KPI's.
• Manage supply chain in line with ISO900 BS11000
• Working with the wider business to improve procurement strategy and make improvements to effiecny, cost and quality
• Manage supply chain contracts and framework agreements.
To apply is easy please contact Andy @ [ Link removed ] or click apply!
Supply Chain Management
Business Intelligence Development Studio