0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Senior Process Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly experience Senior Process Engineer to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAPLocation: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
- You have an MSc or BSc degree in Chemical or Process Engineering, strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and preparation of engineering documents as project deliverables.
- Conversant with relevant international standards applicable to oil & gas production facilities, such as API, ISO, ASME, IEC, etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in verbal and written communication.:
- Development of process concepts and knowledge of steam systems.Experience
- At least 10 years of relevant Process Engineering experience;
- Process simulation (HYSYS and/or UniSim, steady-state and preferably also dynamic);
- Familiar with participating in design review methods, such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, LOPA;
- Development of: P&ID, Equipment Datasheets, Instrument datasheets, Cause & Effect Diagrams, HP/LP interface study (process safeguarding documentation);
- Good interface knowledge with related engineering disciplines, i.e. Piping, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Safety & Loss Prevention;
- EPC projects and detailed design experience up to Approved for Construction deliverables;Experience in engineering and design of Offshore Oil & Gas production facilities and familiar with Utility Systems on an FPSO.
- Engineering Design Process
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading
Job ID: PUB401357