To work as primary professional interface with Field Service Officers, Local Business Partners Singapore Operations and
To enter orders and manage accounts and ensure accurate data entry, on time delivery to customer orders, request dates
and resolution of issues.
• Screening of the order through PO and DMRA for order entry processing.
• Enters the order in the business system
• Booked the order for Factory fulfilment
• Print Order Acknowledgment
• Generate Material Return Tracking number for credit and returns.
• Perform accurate and timely order entry into the business system.
• Receive and respond to enquiries within agreed service levels relating to order status.
• Coordinate with FSO, Order Fulfilment and Shipping for shipment requirements.
• Provide basic product information/order entry requirement for PSS and RS product line
• Provide back-up support when needed
• Arrange conference call when needed.
• Upload PO, order acknowledgement, invoice, packing list/DN and other supporting documents in SharePoint for Finance
• Update order monitoring log sheet for standard and warranty orders
• Generate and review BBBI reports for backlog analysis and billing report
• Create metrics and Quads to achieve the teams’ objectives and in support of the WWCS QFD house.
• Review relevant data and create action plans to resolve identified gaps in the process,
• Participate in Quad review meetings
• Collaborates and communicates with Singapore Operations for process implementation in relation to business systems
and order entry requirement.