Michels Road & Stone, Inc. is shaping the future. We provide and place materials for road, airport, mass excavation and shoreline protection projects. Our projects are large; the tolerance for error is tiny. Our leaders, field crews and massive fleet of specialized equipment is focused on excellence. Are you? Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Road & Stone, Inc. can change yours.
As a Concrete Paving Loader Operator, your key responsibilities will be to inspect, maneuver, navigate, operate, and maintain heavy equipment throughout the batch plant.
Why Michels Road & Stone, Inc.?
- We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
- We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You focus on attention to detail
- You take pride in the work you accomplish
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You enjoy working independently
What it takes:
- 1 year of front end loader operator experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- A Commercial Driver’s License or the ability to obtain
- Attention To Detail
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Self Motivation