Senior Consultant, Operations Transformation, Cross Industry Payments
Help our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets. The solutions we provide will help them drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously.
Work you’ll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team to help solve client problems and implement solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations as well as integrations.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Develop work plans for components of an engagement.
- Coordinate activities between work streams.
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets.
- Facilitate client interviews and client meetings.
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract.
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors. Sectors and focus prioritized for this role are Payments related consulting services in Retail and Consumer Products, Travel and Hospitality. URL blocked - click to apply
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operating and innovative technical foundation. Professionals will use their deep payments as well as sector knowledge to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency in payments (credit, debit, ACH, Check, P2P, RTP, RTGS, SWIFT, various cryptographic coins, etc).
- URL blocked - click to apply
- URL blocked - click to apply
- Experience with merchant processors, gateways and networks such as Chase Merchant Services, Elavon, Adyen, Fiserv/First Data, FIS Worldpay, Visa, Mastercard, JCB etc.
- Experience with transaction banks and implementing treasury solutions to enable ACH, Fedwire/CHIPS, RTP, SWIFT and related emerging payment solutions.
- Experience with key payment hub & treasury vendors such as ACI, Kyriba, Bottomline, Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, Volante, Temenos, etc.
- Experience with card processing implementations, referential architectures, encryption, tokenization, etc. across an array of payment/checkout models.
- Payment product, technology and/or operations experience at a major retailer and/or biller, card processor, terminal supplier.
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Performed above expectations in previous professional roles.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 103457
- Business Efficiency
- Business Model
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements