This role will support strategic decisions by researching and presenting data using business intelligence (BI) tools. Primary functions include supporting Commercial Directors (Sales Channel Management & Account Management) and Regional Sales Managers in the development, measurement and cadence of the selling process: Customer Segmentation, Sales KPI’s, Channel Management & Sales Tools.
• Support the customization, implementation, and adoption of the scorecards by interacting with the regional team leaders and sales channel managers
• Assist in the development of country Customer Segmentation strategies
• Provide Ad-hoc support for regional and global leaders
• As a developmental goal, aim to interpret data and provide insights to data trends
Also, responsible to improve and maintain the LAM Dashboard and prepare presentations for business reviews. Will collaborate with the rest of the CC LAM and Operations Team to improve data presentation, review current business tools and apply Emerson’s Global Customer Care standards.
- Gather order information from various databases
- Validate orders booked and sales with key people in-country as needed
- Verify classifications for orders
- Internal vs. external channels
- Sales person Industry
- Strategic Account
- Critical Sites
- Customer Segmentation
- Produce reports for: Sales Channel Managers, Strategic Account Director, Strategic Planning Manager
- Enforce usage of processes and tools
- Sales Enablement Analyst to control usage of Scorecards
- Maintain Customer Segmentation model updated, by country and total Latin America
- Collaborate with Channel Managers to develop Customer Segmentation strategy in critical regions
- Support Strategic Planning Manager with quarterly industry reports for Corporate
- Provide quarterly information to VP of Refining Industry Solutions
- Fulfill other analytical request from Strategic Planning Team
- Generate and manage operational and organizational reports
- Understand and apply Global Customer Care Standards during data collection, calculation and presentation
- Assist to Global Customer Care calls to align standards and provide feedback regarding Latin America activities
- Analyze data based on expertise in the quote to cash process
- Provide report’s insights and comments that explain figures and help to understand current situation
- Preparation of business presentations and dashboards that includes create charts, graphs and tables in a comprehensible way
- Coordinate monthly dashboard preparation with clear communication to external and internal stakeholders, including gathering comments from business leaders
- Collaborate with the team on the creation, implementation and maintenance of support tools
- Work with CRM and Oracle Team to add or improve fields and reports
- Assist all Customer Care LAM group as a subject matter expert on analytics tools (i.e. excel and tableau)
- Analyze, design and implement process improvement changes across different Customer Care functions
- Attend all assigned project status reviews, including meetings with Customer Care management to get updates, information, and feedback on performance and on work related matters
- Participate in activities to promote the team’s services; and provides technical and process assistance during trainings and workshops
- Other activities related to business intelligence
- Graduate of a Bachelor's/College Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering), plus at least 3 years of working experience
- 3 years of experience in data analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create a strong working relationship with remote collaborators
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail and customer focus
- Strong proficiency in using Windows & MS Office applications is a must (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Oracle, CRM, and HFM, required
- Knowledge and Experience of BI Solutions built on Microsoft Products highly preferred
- MS Power BI
- SQL Server
- Azure SQL DataWarehouse
- Azure Data Lake
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Advanced English (B2 English Level) and Spanish
- Willing to work on flexible shift schedule based on business needs
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash process to be able to conduct effective analysis and help identify opportunities
- Action Oriented and quick learner
- Demonstrated skills in influencing others, communications, team orientation and problem solving
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and sales leaders across the region
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Complex Problem Solving