Responsible for the administration of all Business Unit processes, from planning, organization, implementation and business control aiming at optimizing performance and continuous improvement.
• Direct and answer for all areas of operations of the Business Units in the country;
• Develop strategies and provide their deployment with the team;
• Interface with the Business Unit and administration in general, outside the country;
• Manage market development, price policy, logistics, sales, sales planning and budget activities;
• Ensure that budgetary targets for sales and profitability will be achieved;
• Identify the trends and needs of the market, services and products under development;
• Monitor, through surveys and technical reports, customer satisfaction with the products / services provided;
• Manage the post-sales process;
• Guarantee technical and commercial support for representatives;
• Guarantee the execution of services within the specifications and terms of contracts and orders, in order to meet market demand;
• Build and strengthen customer relationships;
• Act as manager of employees, observing aspects of selection, development, communication and retention of the team.
• Education to postgraduate studies level or equivalent;
• Minimum 12 years’ experience;
• Language knowledge: must be fluent in business English (speaking / writing).
• Finance, Projects, Price formation, process automation;
• Commercial marketing;
• Effective communicator
o Able to manage challenge of daily remote communications through multiple tools (Instant messaging, email, phone, project management interface);
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Willing to travel for short periods of time;
• Strong analytical capabilities and demonstrated problem-solving skills;
• Flexible attitude towards working hours.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.